Home & Health Care
- assist person(s) with activities of daily living such as feeding, lifts and transfers, bathing, skin care, oral hygiene, and toileting.
- perform delegated tasks
- assist with medication and medication reminders
- light housekeeping duties
- observe person(s) and their environments, and must report and document unsafe conditions and behavioral, physical, and / or cognitive changes
- communicate and demonstrate basic information in relation to activities performed
- complete and maintain related records and documentation such as communication books and progress notes.
- Provision of stimulation for clients cognitive
- physical activities (range motion)
- including home and health care services
- excellence in care for dementia and alzheimer’s clients
- transport and companionship to and from services (hair dresser, manicures, pedicures, etc.)
For PSW Entrepreneurs
Preferred Personal Care provides coaching and assistance with PSW’s who seek entrepreneurship. To obtain additional details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a consultation.